Common Source: India, Brazil
Astrological Associations: Aries, Taurus
Vibrates to #6
Chakra: Base or Root
Placed on the Base or Root chakra, Red Jasper is associated with survival, health, abundance,
connection to the earth and moving forward in life.
Red Jasper makes an excellent 'worry bead' calming the emotions when played with. When placed under the pillow, it helps dream recall. It cleans and stabilizes the aura and strengthens the boundaries.
Other Healing Properties:
- Detoxifies the circulatory system, the blood and liver
- Dissolves blockages in the liver and bile duct
Jasper itself (regardless of color) is an elemental stone under the astrological sign of Leo.
- Known as the 'supreme nurterer
- Aligns the chakras and can be used in 'chakra layouts.' Each color is appropriate for a specific chakra.
- Absorbs negative energy
- Balances yin and yang and aligns physical, emotional and mental bodies with the etheric realm.
- Clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation
- Aids dowsing
- Sustains and supports during times of stress and brings tranquility.
Other forms and colors of Jasper include: Blue, Brown, Green, Purple, Yellow, Picture, Mookatite, Basanite, Orbicular, Royal Plume and Brecciated Jasper.